HOME ask DASH FOLLOW

April 6, 2012

Despicable me


/Salam\
Heyyo all kirokiddo . How are you guys? Fine ? Oh , that's perfectly great ! Me? Not too perfect , I am hurt . Jyeah . Everyone wanna hurt me . Okay , it is PAIN. :') Smile and put my hands up. Haha , okay kiro's friends. Let's start ,

Greyson day
Tomorrow / 6 apr 2012 . Is a greyson day. At one utama, yeah. I wanna go >.< But... I can't . Ayah terlalu sibuk. Grr . Geramnyaa >.< Boleh tweetcam dengan greygrey saya tahu. ? Untung siapa dapat pergi , untung ! asdfghjkl >.<

Meet 
Okay minggu ni , dah berapa kali i meet my abang ipar tak jadi ! Jyeah . Daripada hari Isnin - jumaat. Haha , nasib tak jumpa EX a.k.a kapak aku. Haha xD Bila ku tengok mukamu kapak , hendak sahaja aku muntah. Hahaha XD. Tebaek. (Y) Guess what , syazwan minat korea :O

Second of april
Last second april ialah belated lyana, Happy Birthday my liddo harreh. xoxo . 

Happy birthday to you ,
Happy birthday to you  ,
Happy birthday to you lyana  ,
Happy birthday to you .

A song to you . xx

Third of april
Last third april ialah belated iqbal, Happy Birthday sir ! 

Happy birthday to you ,
Happy birthday to you ,
Happy birthday to iqbal ,
Happy birthday to you .

Selamat Hari Lahir ya kiro's friends.

Skin
Haritu I ' ve made denim skin . OMGPOP , malas nya nak tukar. So biar jela. Hekhek. :) Harreh punya skin , whahhhhh . Cantik *melt* . Nak tengok? Go to links cari harry. Tak jumpa? EH? -.- 

That's all boi.

p/s ; What is that mean?!
facts ; I hate people that hurts me and make my heart feel very pain :')


1 comment:

Leo said...

*blushing* haha!
btw, siapa? story mariii~