HOME ask DASH FOLLOW

April 14, 2012

Wimpy


/Assalamualaikum\
Today I wanna tell you about The Diary of A Wimpy Kid. I really really want to buy these books. Since I watch the movie. It's makes me fall in love to this story. I've already watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules. I like those story like heck. Maybe all of you guys wanna buy The Hunger Games. But me and Hazz. Damnly wanna buy these books.

Guys , how much are these books? I find it at google, they dont have the rite information. DAMN ! Haha , cool enough yeaah. I K R .

When I watch The Diary of A Wimpy Kid . I feel like. OMG , this story was so amazayn. And guess what , I cried because of this story. Why? Because Greg *his name* and Rowley *his BFF* have a fight. And then , they didn't greet each other. And , Greg helps Rowley . And , that maked me cry. Heck yeah , the cutest friend forever. :')

Then , I watched Diary of A Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules. It is about his brother that always annoying him. And , Greg also helps his brother. He is so damnly good. I hope I can be as good as Greg. Hehe :)



* I want all of it*

No comments: