HOME ask DASH FOLLOW

March 25, 2013

another


/Assalamualaikum\
Okay as u see, I've edited my blog appearance yay!! It doesnt change too much because laziness. haha well, i've been too busy with some stupid reasons lol. So I've changed:

links
I've completely changed my linkies' page [ i dont know what its called ]. So you can check out by clicking the links button. There's my cbox and some banners in the page. If you want to exchange banner with me just tell me at my cbox. 
No more exchange link in my blog because I dont know where to put those links plus it'd make the page looks pack and ugly i dont know hehe. Hmph. Yeah, no exchange links. Sorry :)

tutors
I dont edit my tutors' blog yet. 

introduction
I'm bad at making an introduction so i've made the most simple introduction in the world. Hehehe. Well maybe people should teach me how to make a super duper great intro lol.

header
I've changed my header well i think its better than the old one idk. Do u think it is? haha. credit to: Cara Delevinge :)

Thats all bye 
Assalamualaikum

No comments: