HOME ask DASH FOLLOW

May 29, 2012

H-ardcore

/Assalamualaikum\
I read Harry's blog . She said that We The Kings and We Are In The Crowd will make their concert today at Bukit Jalil . If my father was a rich man , I will ask him to buy the ticket on the spot . But it is just a dream . Tsk .

----------

Today , my grandma and my aunt will come to our house . But tomorrow they will go back home . Can I follow you ? lnl . I really wanna go Singapore badly . Pui . Just now , I visited Liza's blog . I just like :AAAA: It is so beautiful and increadible ! Seriously , I'm not lying .

----------

Semalam aku tweet dengan kakak sedara aku yang sedang belajar di Korea . Dia nak belikan aku keychain . Alhamdullilah , ada juga orang nak belikan . Tapi , aku nak baju ayam yang dia beli tu . >.< Pui . Tak apalah , nasib baik aku tak minat k-pop . Kalau tak aku dah suruh dia bawa balik orang korea tu . lnl . Ahaha , tapi itu tak mungking berlaku . Mwaha . :3

----------

p/s : I'm brave . Muhaha . Challenge accept .

No comments: